Dynamic mathematics software used for geometry, algebra and calculusWhats new in version 18.104.22.168 Stable:
GeoGebra is a very useful mathematics tool for education in secondary schools, which brings together geometry, algebra and calculus.
GeoGebra is also a dynamic geometry system, meaning you can do constructions with points, segments, vectors, lines, conic sections as well as functions and change them dynamically afterwards.
On the other hand, equations and coordinates can be entered directly. Thus, GeoGebra has the ability to deal with variables for numbers, vectors and points, finds derivatives and integrals of functions and offers commands like Root or Extremum.
These two views are characteristic of GeoGebra: an expression in the algebra window corresponds to an object in the geometry window and vice versa.
• Right prism
• View in front of
Extended types to 3D:
• eg A=(5,-2,1)
• eg u=(5,-2,1)
• eg Cross product: a = u ? v
New Object Types:
• eg f(x,y) = sin(x * y)
• eg Function[sin(a * b), a, -5, 5, b, -5, 5]
• eg x + y + z = 1
• 3D export to applets is not supported at the moment
• left-drag points in the 3D view. Click on the point to change the mode "along xOy plane" to "along z axis", and so on
Translation of the scene:
• shift+left-drag the 3D view (without pointing on a moveable object)
• use move view tool
Rotation of the scene:
• "Rotate 3D graphic view" tool
• right-drag the 3D view (without pointing on a moveable object)
• continue rotation when mouse released
• view in front of an object (toolbar)
• use wheel mouse
• use zoom tool
• show/hide axes, grid, xOy plane
• Improved Commands
• All commands below works wi...
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98